1. Hospitals 'rob Peter to pay Paul' Full story
2. Bullet shot into window at Georgia hospital Full story
3. 18 hospital, health system executive moves Full story
4. Interested in joining over 2000+ health IT and revenue cycle executives this fall? Apply now to be a guest reviewer and attend the conference for free.
5. FBI gets Kansas hospital's money back Full story
6. Florida HCA hospital nurses to protest after CEO declines meeting Full story
7. Vanderbilt University Medical Center plans $500M expansion Full story
8. Staffing shortages could prompt service cuts at Denver Health Full story
9. Imaging volumes are soaring, but one 250-bed hospital cut time to read results by 17% and relieved radiologists' stress with this simple AI strategy.
10. 10 women making moves in healthcare Full story
11. Hackensack Meridian Health to end onsite child care due to costs Full story
12. Monkeypox a global emergency: 4 updates Full story
13. Don't allow your organization to be blindsided by crises. Get tips on creating an effective crisis management plan here.
14. MarinHealth gets $20M note for Epic EHR install Full story
15. Washington hospitals report $929M loss over 3 months Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. A lot has changed during the COVID-19 pandemic, but what about in the pharmacy kit and tray management space? A Becker's Hospital Review survey of pharmacy experts found these five key takeaways.
2. Patient care is personalized; why aren't spine fusion devices? Research reveals 3 benefits for personalized interbody devices.
3. Telehealth shouldn't require piecemeal technology to work. 35 clinics in Missouri simplified virtual care for patients and staff. Here's how.