1. CFOs encouraged by 'softening' labor market Full story
2. 72 hospitals, health systems cutting jobs Full story
3. HCA, Tenet EBITDA rises as labor costs cool Full story
4. Hospital capacity problems will persist as patient acuity rises by 2033. Read via MyBHC, which you can join for free here.
5. Private equity investment linked with up to 32% jump in healthcare costs: Study Full story
6. Hospital operating improvement slower than expected Full story
7. 'Use less; lose less; and hire more': Hospital CEOs buck layoff, pay cut trends Full story
8. Fitch in Q2: 2 hospital rating upgrades, 6 downgrades Full story
9. A short survey is all that stands between you & free registration to Becker's HIT + RCM event this fall. Share your experience with point-of-care tools — here.
10. Healthcare's tedious work is also dangerous Full story
11. Tennessee court allows liability cases against 2 hospitals to proceed past statute of limitations Full story
12. New Mexico hospital CEO resigns Full story
13. Orlando Health alliance extends to 4 hospitals in Puerto Rico Full story
14. Baylor Scott & White to open heart, vascular hospital Full story
15. Emergency departments are at their limit. Interoperability and access to real-time data are essential to help improve ED efficiency. Here's why.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1.Payers that don't prioritize the member experience will fall behind. Execs from Highmark Health, McKinsey & more share strategies for boosting customer satisfaction — and revenue — in this free e-book.
2. One point of the care journey can unlock prompt patient payments. Learn how these major health systems are approaching billing + why personalizing the process is key.
3. Your ASC can't afford to waste precious resources. Learn how to overcome today's economic challenges with limited resources here.