1. Florida health system brings back 640 furloughed workers Full story
2. Private equity pushes into healthcare: 5 latest deals Full story
3. 10 states with the most, fewest COVID-19 restrictions Full story
4. Integrating emergency and hospital medicine services helped one hospital avoid a potential $1.5 million revenue loss by avoiding Medicare reimbursement penalties. See how.
5. Sen. Schumer urges Montefiore to keep New York hospital open Full story
6. Audit questions NuHealth's sustainability
7. CMS to resume Medicare audits in August
8. Are patients delighted by your collection efforts? If not, find out why.
9. US records smallest daily case increase in 1 week; 7 states see record hospitalizations — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
10. UHS, Bayada to partner: 5 things to know
11. 10 latest healthcare industry lawsuits, settlement Full story
12. Join us at Becker's first ever CEO + CFO Virtual Forum - click here to register!
13. Vague guidance creates confusion over who should pay for COVID-19 tests Full story
14. 29 states where COVID-19 is spreading fastest, slowest: July 21 Full story
15. States ranked by COVID-19 test positivity rates: July 21 Full story