1. The CEO Forum: 10 CEOs transforming healthcare Full story
2. White House taking aim at surprise medical bills, 'junk' insurance Full story
3. Louisiana system can integrate 3 hospitals while FTC case plays out Full story
4. Relying on contingent staffing can cost you. This model helped U of Kansas Health System strike the right balance between temp and permanent staff to the benefit of the organization and its patients.
5. Should hospitals worry about a recession? Maybe, CFOs say Full story
6. Marshfield Clinic revises Q1 report, operating margin dips to -5.4% Full story
7. Jefferson hospital closes ER Full story
8. 10 states with the largest dips in travel nurse pay Full story
9. Leaders from Jefferson Health, BJC + more advocated for imaging innovation that met budgets and improved patient care at their systems. Learn how they did it here.
10. University Hospital in New Jersey to receive $396M for salaries, benefits in new budget Full story
11. New York health system bans local travel nurses Full story
12. 2-hospital system to join URMC August 1 Full story
13. State takeover floated to prevent Massachusetts hospital closures Full story
14. Intermountain opens 7th Utah ASC, 8 more planned by 2024 Full story
15. Labor costs are out of control. Learn how one academic medical system manages internal and external staff and saves 20%.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Novant Health added $30M+ net profit in a year with this revenue cycle change. Get the case study here.
2. Satisfied customers are 5x more likely to renew their health insurance. Execs from Highmark Health, McKinsey & more share strategies for keeping members happy and boosting revenue in this free e-book.
3. The changing healthcare environment demands a new revenue cycle strategy. Get the e-book for 7 detailed steps to boost collections, prevent denials and maximize your RCM software.