1. 41 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. UK HealthCare plans to close hospital Full story
3. 'I don't think you can dabble in healthcare': CFOs weigh in on Amazon, CVS Full story
4. Technology is shaking up all aspects of healthcare, especially the revenue cycle. Learn how to use tech to your advantage and take RCM to the next level.
5. Providence plans service reductions ahead of nurses strike Full story
6. 10 'overpaid' CEOs in healthcare Full story
7. Federal government is biggest obstacle to a sustainable healthcare industry: Kaufman Hall Full story
8. Mississippi health system CEO resigns Full story
9. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
10. Construction project exit leaves VCU on the hook for $80M Full story
11. South Carolina system pays $36.5M to settle whistleblower's kickback allegations Full story
12. HCA Florida buys 30 acres for $11.1M to expand hospital Full story
13. New York hospital 'struggling to remain sustainable' to close maternity unit Full story
14. 'Shock' turns to 'sadness' as California hospital to cut psychiatric care Full story
15. Gundersen's OR capacity and efficiency issues weren't unique — but its solution was. Learn how the system created an 'open marketplace' for OR time swaps here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
2. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.
3. AI is on a roll, but some healthcare execs say there's more to consider. Their intentional approach to tech for ensuring impact + staff adoption — recapped, here.