1. 60 hospitals cutting jobs Full story
2. Texas closes 'Dr. Death' loophole Full story
3. New York hospital millions in debt hands over operations Full story
4. Digital transformation has rapidly expanded over the last few years and we are conducting a benchmark study on adoption, challenges and opportunities for medical providers. Take this survey to share your feedback and attend a Becker's conference at no cost.
5. No nonprofit health systems downgraded in May, S&P Global says Full story
6. 'It's all about leverage': The driving factor behind health system mergers Full story
7. 12 recent healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
8. Wyoming hospital promotes CFO to CEO after 10-month search Full story
9. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
10. Former Lifepoint CFO named president for eastern division Full story
11. Physicians beyond 'breaking point' want Medicare pay reform Full story
12. IU Health confirms $726M in bonds to help finance hospital project Full story
13. 36 strategies to retain, attract labor without breaking the bank Full story
14. Valley Health delays opening of $868M New Jersey hospital project Full story
15. How does your digital transformation strategy compare to your peers'? Results on top challenges + tech investments are in — watch a Becker's editorial leader discuss recent research with experts here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.
2. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
3. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.