1. 15 states where nonprofit hospitals see lowest expenses Full story
2. Massachusetts medical group files for bankruptcy Full story
3. Texas hospital lays off workers in 28 departments Full story
4. Ready or not, healthcare delivery is changing. See how outpatient services can be your hospital's greatest defense against major healthcare disruptors.
5. Former Jefferson Health physician alleges pay discrimination, sexist behavior Full story
6. AHA rebukes 'flawed' study on hospital finances Full story
7. UnitedHealthcare, Cigna halt policies after pushback Full story
8. New York hospital leaders face $500M class-action lawsuit Full story
9. Life-changing decisions about patient care can't be made by a coin toss. Learn how to make evidence-based choices using clinical decision support here.
10. Why don't millionaires fund medical students? Full story
11. 57 COO moves in 2023 Full story
12. How Mayo Clinic is becoming the 'hospital of the future' Full story
13. San Benito County finds possible partner for bankrupt California hospital Full story
14. CEO out at Massachusetts system Full story
15. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Your hospital deserves an enterprise resource planning software that delivers real results. See how this Midwest hospital slashed its month-end close process by 50%.
2. Allegheny Health Network increased self-service payments by 25% in just 6 months. Here's how.
3. Houston Methodist and other systems are betting on cross-department collaboration to tackle revenue cycle issues. Learn how they're improving the patient financial experience, fighting burnout and keeping data safe here.