1. Top-earning CEOs, CFOs at for-profit systems — HCA, Tenet, CHS and UHS Full story
2. Intermountain Health reports $549M Q1 income Full story
3. 646 hospitals at risk of closure, ranked by state Full story
4. Patients' healthcare needs are projected to outpace clinician supply in the coming years. See how these health systems are preparing.
5. Froedtert closing units at 2 hospitals Full story
6. 'Default is not an option': Biden wants debt-ceiling deal done Full story
7. 'An anti-democratic ultimatum': 8 leaders react to Mayo Clinic's staffing exemption Full story
8. UnitedHealth in the headlines: 11 updates Full story
9. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
10. PA pay for all 50 states adjusted by cost of living | 2023 Full story
11. BJC HealthCare reports $105.6M operating income upswing Full story
12. 4 hospitals, health systems raising workers' pay Full story
13. New York City hospital physicians strike Full story
14. Ohio's UC Health endures 2nd credit downgrade in months Full story
15. When it comes to staffing, AI isn't just a buzzword — it puts lower costs, fewer manual adjustments and happier workers within reach. Learn how the tech can revolutionize your staffing strategy here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. A remote RCM team doesn't have to mean compromised productivity. 'Game-changing' tech is boosting Methodist Health System's collections team performance — read how.
2. Providers can't afford to have a fragmented revenue cycle — so BayCare is choosing to innovate. Learn how a new RCM solution is helping the 15-hospital system streamline processes and cut down on costly, time-consuming errors.
3. Hospital margins are already razor-thin, don't leave money on the table. See how this New England health system hit 101.6% of its cash collection goal here.