1. HCA reports $1.36B in Q1 income, ups guidance for year Full story
2. Duke Regional Hospital asks 3 executives to step down Full story
3. What are the best CEO qualities? 4 hospital CFOs weigh in Full story
4. When it comes to patient refunds, keeping outdated processes comes at a cost. Learn how going digital can save money while enhancing workflows, reducing administrative burden and boosting patient satisfaction.
5. AHA backs bill to delay Medicaid DSH cuts by 2 years Full story
6. Mercy Health-Cincinnati slides hospital CFO into president role Full story
7. Financial pressures in healthcare cooling, Goldman Sachs healthcare analyst says Full story
8. 5 strategies hospitals are using to tackle staff shortages in 2023 Full story
9. Your trusted Becker's Healthcare experience — and more. Sign up here for MyBHC, a new subscription services to personalize and enrich your Becker's content, connections, events and learning opportunities.
10. 'Systemic failures' at Anthem has left $300M in unprocessed claims, New Hampshire hospitals say Full story
11. 18 defendants charged in $490M worth of alleged COVID-19 fraud schemes Full story
12. Cone Health CEO pushes back on Atrium Health's hospital proposal Full story
13. Stanford Health reports $214.5M operating income in 1st half of fiscal year Full story
14. 6 best healthcare companies for career growth Full story
15. Lehigh Valley Health Network is changing the way it thinks about post-insurance patient collections. Learn how your organization can boost revenue and aid patients' financial journey by doing the same.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Falling reimbursements paired with higher expenses is a recipe for financial hardship, but the right data can be a game-changer. Get the step-by-step guide to gaining the right insights and maximizing revenue here.
2. A remote RCM team doesn't have to mean compromised productivity. 'Game-changing' tech is boosting Methodist Health System's collections team performance — read how.
3. Providers can't afford to have a fragmented revenue cycle — so BayCare is choosing to innovate. Learn how a new RCM solution is helping the 15-hospital system streamline processes and cut down on costly, time-consuming errors.