1. 11 physician specialties ranked by average incentive bonus Full story
2. Tenet's 6 highest-earning executives in 2022 Full story
3. The No. 1 issue CFOs are grappling with Full story
4. Are your claims actually getting paid? This is how one critical access hospital is working to stop denials and reduce time spent on fixing rejected claims.
5. CVS Health taps former Humana CFO to lead Aetna Full story
6. Atrium Health's 10 highest-earning executives in 2022 Full story
7. Hospitals embrace gig mindset for nursing Full story
8. No Surprises Act largely protecting patients, but gaps remain: Report Full story
9. Does patient self-service technology make a difference? Learn the specific, tangible benefits for providers from patient self-service technologies.
10. Johns Hopkins, hospital pay $5M to settle improper compensation allegations Full story
11. HCA hospitals make 6 executive changes Full story
12. CMS releases 2024 benefit and payment final rule: 6 things to know Full story
13. Adventist gets approval to acquire Oregon hospital operating in the red Full story
14. Memorial Health down to 65 days cash on hand Full story
15. Physicians and staff spend 14 hours per week on prior authorizations. Learn how to automate the process and return valuable time to your staff.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
2. Payers can't escape the rising costs hitting healthcare — 63% of health plan execs foresee 6%-10% provider price increases in the next year. Learn what top payers are doing to offset skyrocketing expenses.
3. Beyond self-service payment: Collect bills sooner + deliver a better financial experience with these 4 steps.