1. The problem of stuffy hospital CEOs Full story
2. 22 hospitals cutting inpatient care Full story
3. HCA revenue grew $20.5B since 2015: An 8-year recap Full story
4. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
5. 29 physician specialties ranked by annual compensation Full story
6. South Carolina hospital seeks replacement CEO, CFO Full story
7. Repaying Medicare advances a struggle for some Colorado hospitals Full story
8. Memorial Sloan Kettering reports $483M slide in operating income Full story
9. Lehigh Valley Health Network is changing the way it thinks about post-insurance patient collections. Learn how your organization can boost revenue and aid patients' financial journey by doing the same.
10. California hospital to lay off 15; interim CEO proposes eliminating own job Full story
11. Supreme Court to hear False Claims Act case: 5 things to know Full story
12. Ardent Health makes 5 leadership changes Full story
13. Atlanta official proposes funding healthcare with sales tax Full story
14. Hospitals must boost cybersecurity investment despite other costs weighing on margins: Moody's Full story
15. This chronic condition costs the U.S. healthcare system at least $50 billion annually. Learn what CommonSpirit, Geisinger & HCA Midwest are doing about it here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 47% of providers think patient access today is worse than it was 2 years ago. Get insights from patients, providers on what can be done to improve patient access here.
2. 75% of healthcare providers are stuck in the past when it comes to TB testing. Learn about the simple, accurate blood test that makes life easier for patients and physicians.
3. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.