1. 16 health systems' labor costs — Mayo, Cleveland Clinic and more Full story
2. CMS pitches inpatient payment rule for 2024: 10 things to know Full story
3. 10 exclusives Mark Cuban told Becker's in April Full story
4. Long turnaround times, overtime costs & more: How Yale Smilow Cancer Center alleviated top oncology pharmacy challenges.
5. CVS Health's top 5 highest-paid executives Full story
6. Providence reevaluating services offered at California hospital Full story
7. Hackensack Meridian Health reports $97.5M operating gain Full story
8. 25 hospitals where charity care falls behind tax breaks Full story
9. Hospitals can't afford to waste OR time and money; proactive ones are revisiting physician preference cards for savings + efficiency. Learn how Sanford Health enhanced PPCs and saved $1.4 million via inventory reduction.
10. Global economy to see slowest growth since 1990, IMF projects Full story
11. Mercy taking over residency program after Ohio hospital closes Full story
12. Alabama lawmakers warming to Medicaid expansion, Arkansas-style Full story
13. Temple University Health CFO to join WVU Health System Full story
14. 15 best, worst states for children's healthcare Full story
15. Are your claims actually getting paid? This is how one critical access hospital is working to stop denials and reduce time spent on fixing rejected claims.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Bad RCM automation can do more harm than good. Learn what automation is right for your healthcare organization and more in this discussion.
2. Falling reimbursements paired with higher expenses is a recipe for financial hardship, but the right data can be a game-changer. Get the step-by-step guide to gaining the right insights and maximizing revenue here.
3. HAIs are running a $28.4B/year tab. Read how some facilities are reducing infections, length of stay + costs.