1. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story
2. Northwell Health's 'aggressive' outpatient expansion increasing market share, CEO says Full story
3. Texas hospital cutting almost half its staff, several services Full story
4. EHRs as we know them are becoming a thing of the past. Discover what's next for digital health during this discussion.
5. Amazon completes $3.9B acquisition of One Medical Full story
6. Trinity Michigan hospital temporarily closes floor, cites workers shortages Full story
7. CMS now accepting applications for extended bundled payment program Full story
8. Two-thirds of Maine hospitals reported negative operating margins in 1st half of 2022 Full story
9. Apply to be a reviewer for BHR's Annual Meeting and hear keynotes from industry leaders and celebrities like Martha Stewart, Mark Cuban, Larry Bird and Earvin "Magic" Johnson.
10. Justice Department, Community Health Network grapple over false claims allegations Full story
11. VCU Health backs out of plans to build $350M research building Full story
12. The risks worth taking in healthcare this year Full story
13. 10 recent healthcare industry lawsuits, settlements Full story
14. NYC Health + Hospitals enjoys credit rating upgrade on bonds Full story
15. RCM outsourcing doesn't have to mean discouraged staff. Learn the employee-centric approach some health leaders are taking to keep spirits high + minimize disruption.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 4 reasons your revenue cycle is lacking + 3 keys to transform it.
2. Becker's-PwC survey: 84% of health systems are behind in cash collections + denials are up. Here is how revenue cycle leaders can meet cash goals.
3. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.