1. An Arkansas healthcare CEO's 'excruciating decision' amid vaccination exemption controversy Full story
2. How CEOs are balancing staffing shortages and vaccination mandates Full story
3. Wayne Memorial Hospital announces new CEO as David Hoff steps down Full story
4. Three anesthesia experts discuss redesigning anesthesia staffing to increase throughput and improve patient/surgeon experience. Learn more.
5. Iowa Hospital Association president and CEO retires Full story
6. How leaders can navigate the 'Great Resignation' Full story
7. Nearly 40% of physicians nationwide report depression and anxiety symptoms. Here's what the CEO of Marshfield Clinic Health System is doing to support providers today and tomorrow.
8. Analysis shows nearly 30% of nurses at risk of leaving organization Full story
9. Johns Hopkins All Children's president on pediatric mental health: 'We're just beginning to scratch the surface' Full story
10. Why RWJBarnabas fired 4 New Jersey hospital execs Full story
11. There are 4 key steps to building up your healthcare team's resilience. See what they are here.
12. North Carolina system joins UNC Health Full story
13. CMS unveils another surprise-billing rule: 12 things to know Full story
14. Patients fund billboards in display of support for terminated Montana oncologist Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Beat slow payer responses and shrinking margins with a new denial strategy. Read about Yale New Haven's here.
2. The health equity actions CEOs take should effect change now and after their tenure. Start planning here.
3. Patients expect a simple way to access all of a health system's offerings. Here's the solution.