1. 5 latest hospital exec team shake-ups Full story
2. Providence reports Q1 operating loss of $345M Full story
3. More New York City physicians authorize strike Full story
4. Every health system wants to grow. See where health system leaders are turning for growth solutions using a payvider program. Learn more
5. 10 hospitals seeking CEOs Full story
6. Wisconsin hospitals ask state for $185M a year to curb Medicaid losses Full story
7. Effectively managing schedules and maximizing capacity in the OR, infusion centers and inpatient bed units has become more important than ever. Join us this June to hear insights from healthcare executives on best practices for capacity optimization. Reserve your spot here.
8. 646 hospitals at risk of closure, ranked by state Full story
9. Phoenix Children's is developing with discipline, CEO says Full story
10. Highest-paid payer CEOs in 2022 Full story
11. Mayo Clinic is upgrading the way it tracks infection risks in the OR. Learn about the system's plan to uncover hidden risk sources here.
12. Illinois health system CEO to retire earlier than planned Full story
13. CommonSpirit expects to recover most of $160M cyberattack loss Full story
14. California hospital to file for bankruptcy Full story
15. 20 highest, lowest-paid physician specialties Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Relying on traditional staffing agencies can be costly. Here's why an internal agency may be the cost-cutting answer your health system is looking for
2. Stop wasting valuable resources on subpar revenue cycle management. See how Mount Sinai streamlined its revenue cycle by simplifying its payments processes here.
3. Internet-connected medical devices are prime targets for cyberattackers, and a breach can put patient lives at risk. Get the 5 steps to securing your organization's internet of medical things here.