1. 2016 election linked to jump in heart attacks, strokes at California health system Full story
2. CMS adds 11 new telehealth services to Medicare coverage Full story
3. Kentucky hospital 1st in US to implant Bluetooth heart device Full story
4. Subscribe to the Becker's Healthcare podcast to be notified of all new episodes. Apple, Google, Spotify
5. Women more likely to die in decade after heart attack than men, study finds Full story
6. Complaints of long wait times spur probe of California safety-net system Full story
7. 86% of denials are avoidable. What's your plan to achieve fair reimbursement in 2021?
8. Journal of Invasive Cardiology to go 100% digital Full story
9. Medical apparel maker hit for 'blatantly misogynistic' marketing video Full story
10. Sen. Harris halts travel after 2 staffers test positive; 'regional COVID storm' hits rural US — 8 updates Full story
11. What revenue cycle strategies have been most effective amid the pandemic? Hear answers from 4 hospital revenue cycle leaders during this live virtual discussion.
12. Which service lines have the most growth potential? 3 hospital execs weigh in Full story
13. CMS misclassified readmission penalties for nearly a third of hospitals, study finds Full story