1. St. Luke's begins construction on $58M cardiac expansion Full story
2. Northwell sues former employee for posting 'disturbing' content from morgue Full story
3. Mental disorders increase risk of heart attack by 58% for people under 40: 4 notes Full story
4. Imaging volumes are soaring, and hospitals are struggling to keep up with the data. See how UW Health is using the cloud to simplify image management and improve outcomes here.
5. 6 systems seeking cardiology leaders Full story
6. 34 heart centers opening, expanding Full story
7. Worker productivity sinks to 75-year low Full story
8. Myocarditis might not be linked to COVID-19 vaccine: Yale study Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Reduce transfusion errors while cutting costs. Here's how Johns Hopkins saved $436K after implementing a point-of-care blood management system.
2. Physicians are satisfied with the status quo of post-intervention digital tools — but vascular patients aren't. Learn how to tackle this based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.