1. Iowa medical board charges former cardiology director with harmful practices Full story
2. Top 10 cardiology stories of April Full story
3. HHS to drop COVID-19 vaccine rule for hospitals Full story
4. 50+ million Americans have allergies: Providers are meeting rising patient demand + administrative work with this change.
5. 46% of US counties are missing a cardiology practice: 9 things to know Full story
6. California systems launch joint pediatric cardiac program Full story
7. 'I would put them in my mother': Researchers find possible path to repair damaged hearts Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Poor care plan adherence is an old challenge that requires modern solutions. Learn 3 key action items for improving the post-intervention journey based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.