1. 5 trillion-dollar questions hanging over hospitals Full story
2. 25 rural hospital closures since 2020, by state Full story
3. Franciscan says keeping ER open, per court order, is unsafe Full story
4. Surgical days rarely go as planned. Here's how to get back to a place where disruptions are the exception vs. the norm.
5. Experts worry China's COVID-19 wave could spur new variant Full story
6. 17 'overpaid' healthcare CEOs in 2022 Full story
7. The No Surprises Act…full of surprises! A tectonic shift is threatening the stability of our healthcare system.
8. California hospital to close sooner than planned Full story
9. 4 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
10. Highmark, Catholic Health ink deal ahead of deadline Full story
11. 2.1 million nurses may exit the field by 2025. Don't let good nurses slip through your fingers. Here's how technology can better support them.
12. Average base salaries for 18 physician specialties Full story
13. Top 10 emergency medicine residency programs, ranked by physicians Full story
14. Bankrupt clinic chain to auction off millions in assets Full story
15. Seattle Children's buys Providence HQ for $84M Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
2. Stop wasting nurses' time with ineffective fall prevention technology. Reduce false fall alarms by 95% using this tool.
3. How 4 health systems fill behavioral health gaps with automated care programs.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn