1. More pain, no gain for hospitals' operating margins Full story
2. The ins and outs of charges for MyChart messages Full story
3. 'The floodgates opened': Flu hits hospitals Full story
4. Expert explores how changes in healthcare are making historic emergency medicine value drivers unsustainable. Learn more
5. Cleveland Clinic's net losses reach $1.5B so far in 2022 Full story
6. Highmark has poured more than $1B into its hospital network Full story
7. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
8. Kaiser Permanente names CEO of new Colorado, Washington unit Full story
9. Billings Clinic CFO to step down Full story
10. Insurers spend less than 1% of net income on SDOH efforts, study finds Full story
11. 1 in 5 healthcare workers quit during the pandemic; the industry can't afford to lose more. Learn how addressing whole-person health can help retain employees.
12. Physicians suing HCA's Mission Health over noncompete agreements Full story
13. Most physicians question NPs' care decisions, survey finds Full story
14. The 15 best, worst states for jobs Full story
15. Americans are curbing health spending as inflation rises. Here's how employers can help Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Scan. Design. Deliver. Three simple steps to personalized lumbar fusions. See the process in action with three patients.
2. Pain can become a vicious cycle — but it doesn't have to. Learn how negative pressure wound therapy can be life-changing for chronic wound patients.
3. Costly pressure injuries are on the rise — don't let that be true at your hospital. See how Mayo Clinic Florida achieved a 67% rate reduction in HAPIs in 3 months.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn