1. Mark Cuban in talks with hospitals to solve drug shortages Full story
2. UPMC revenue hits $18.9B, but operating income dips 75.5%: 5 notes Full story
3. 6 hospitals, health systems raising workers' pay Full story
4. The best way to stay on top of hospital tech operations? Outsourcing IT. Explore the benefits of health IT collaboration here.
5. North Carolina health system names CEO Full story
6. Why Epic won't invest in other companies Full story
7. 1 in 5 healthcare workers quit during the pandemic; the industry can't afford to lose more. Learn how addressing whole-person health can help retain employees.
8. RN pay for all 50 states adjusted by cost of living Full story
9. 10 most overweight, obese states in America Full story
10. Prime Healthcare hit with credit downgrade Full story
11. Improve your cancer center's efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
12. Why 6 top law schools pulled out of US News' rankings — and what it could mean for hospitals Full story
13. 'It's what the community needs': Phoenix Children's CEO on continued growth through challenging times Full story
14. 'Open notes' are here. Are patients reading them? Full story
15. 7 thoughts on great leadership Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Houston Methodist succeeds in Medicare Shared Savings through clear visibility into patients' post-acute care. Here's how they did it.
2. Ambulatory care makes up one-third of provider revenues. Discover how three academic health systems are making the most of ambulatory growth here.
3. COVID forced hospitals to revisit the value of precision planning. Ensure a robust contingency plan for future challenges with lessons from this short report.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn