1. Most board members at the nation's top hospitals have no healthcare background: Study Full story
2. CommonSpirit, AdventHealth to end Centura Health partnership Full story
3. 8 recent hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
4. The demand for virtual care isn't going away. Learn which processes your healthcare organization should digitize to improve efficiency without sacrificing security here.
5. HHS unveils 3 new drug price models Full story
6. We don't have 27 hours in a day, physicians remind guideline-makers Full story
7. This cancer center grew patient volumes by 33% and expanded care hours 22% — all before even completing a major expansion project. See how they're maximizing capacity here.
8. Florida pauses enrollment at 7 nursing schools amid degree scheme Full story
9. AdventHealth leans into virtual nursing Full story
10. Half of Washington nurses likely to leave healthcare Full story
11. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
12. 'A waste of $10B': Health system CIOs on CVS' Oak Street buy Full story
13. Why hospital price transparency's shortcomings aren't from a lack of compliance Full story
14. UChicago Medicine seeks approval for $815M hospital Full story
15. UnityPoint Health to begin charging patients for questions sent through portal Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.
2. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
Follow us on social media:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn