Top 10 Health Conditions Targeted to Reduce Readmissions
A Healthcare Intelligence Network survey found the majority of healthcare systems focus heart failure when developing programs to reduce readmissions.
Here are the top 10 conditions healthcare organizations target to reduce readmissions.
Sign up for our FREE E-Weekly for more coverage like this sent to your inbox!
1. Heart failure: 89.6 percent
2. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: 68.8 percent
3. Pneumonia: 66.7 percent
4. Heart attack: 60.4 percent
5. Cardiovascular disease: 60.4 percent
6. Diabetes: 52.1 percent
7. Stroke: 35.4 percent
8. Asthma: 29.2 percent
9. Urinary tract infection: 25.0 percent
10. Hip replacement: 22.9 percent
More Articles on Readmissions:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.