20 Hospitals With Great Women's Programs to Know in the Northeast
Of the 100 hospitals that appeared on Becker's Hospital Review's 2013 "Hospitals With Great Women's Health Programs" list, 20 are located in the Northeast.
As designated by the U.S. Census Bureau, the Northeast is defined as Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
Note: These hospitals appeared on the "100 Hospitals With Great Women's Health Programs" list published in December 2013.
1. Brigham and Women's Hospital (Boston).
2. Hackensack (N.J.) University Medical Center.
3. Hartford (Conn.) Hospital.
4. Highland Hospital (Rochester, N.Y.).
5. Fox Chase Cancer Center (Philadelphia).
6. Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (Philadelphia).
7. Lancaster (Pa.) General Hospital.
8. Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC (Pittsburgh).
9. Maimonides Medical Center (New York).
10. Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston).
11. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (New York.).
12. Morristown (N.J.) Medical Center.
13. Mount Sinai Medical Center (New York).
14. Saint Peter's University Hospital (New Brunswick, N.J.).
15. South Nassau Communities Hospital (Oceanside, N.Y.).
16. St. Vincent's Medical Center (Bridgeport, Conn.).
17. Strong Memorial Hospital (Rochester, N.Y.).
18. Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals (Philadelphia).
19. Western Pennsylvania Hospital (Pittsburgh).
20. Yale-New Haven (Conn.) Hospital.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.