10 Things to Know About The Christ Hospital
The Christ Hospital is a non-profit, acute-care facility in Cincinnati.
Here are 10 things to know about The Christ Hospital.
1. Mike Keating is serving as the president and CEO of The Christ Hospital.
2. Chris Bergman serves as the CFO of the hospital.
3. The hospital has 555 beds.
4. The Christ Hospital has 2,984 employees, according to the American Hospital Directory.
5. The hospital recorded $1.4 billion in gross revenue and a net income loss of $2.6 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital discharged a total of 21,149 patients. The Christ Hospital performed 12,300 inpatient and 24,900 outpatient surgeries as well as 2,500 births last year. Additionally, the hospital had 99,200 outpatient visits in 2011, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
7. The Christ Hospital received Magnet recognition for nursing excellence in 2010.
8. The Christ Hospital was established in 1889. It was originally called Christ's Hospital and had 10 beds. The hospital was renamed to The Christ Hospital in 1904.
9. The hospital has been named Cincinnati's most preferred hospital for 15 consecutive years by the National Research Corporation, according to the hospital.
10. The Christ Hospital was ranked the no. 1 hospital in the Cincinnati metro area by U.S. News & World Report in 2012.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Eastern Maine Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Huntsville Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.