10 Things to Know About Chelsea Community Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Chelsea Community Hospital.
1. Nancy K. Graebner serves as president and CEO of the hospital.
2. Sherry Brown serves as CIO.
3. The hospital has approximately 75 beds.
4. Approximately 700 employees serve Chelsea Community Hospital.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 1,300 inpatient surgeries, 13,000 outpatient surgeries, 52,800 outpatient visits and 3,139 discharges, according the American Hospital Directory.
6. The hospital was established in 1970.
7. In 2011, the hospital recorded $204.2 million in gross charges and $9.5 million in net income, according to the American Hospital Directory.
8. Chelsea Community Hospital was included in Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals in 2012.
9. In 2012, Chelsea Community Hospital received an 'A' grade for its ability to keep patients safe during a hospital stay, according to a new Hospital Safety Score released by The Leapfrog Group.
10. The hospital is building a two-story addition, including 54 new beds, which will make the hospital's rooms private. The addition will also add a new emergency room, X-ray/imaging areas, outpatient rehab/therapy, a front entrance and a lobby.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
10 Things to Know About University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
10 Things to Know About Advocate Christ Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.