10 Things to Know About Riverside Medical Center
Here are 10 things to know about Riverside Medical Center.
1. The CEO and president of Riverside Medical Center is Phillip Kambic.
2. Bill Douglas serves as the CFO of Riverside.
3. Riverside Medical Center has campuses in Bourbonnais and Coal City in addition to the main campus in Kankakee, Ill. The hospital has 325 beds.
4. Riverside has 1,435 employees.
5. Riverside Medical Center recorded $720.3 million in gross revenue and a net income of $25 million in 2010, as reported by the American Hospital Directory.
6. Riverside Medical Center discharged a total of 12,481 patients in 2011. The hospital performed 3,800 inpatient and 10,100 outpatient surgeries as well as 1,100 births last year. Additionally, the hospital had 89,600 outpatient visits in 2011.
7. HealthGrades named Riverside Medical Center one of America's 100 best hospitals for specialty care in 2012.
8. The history of Riverside Medical Center dates back to 1964, when Riverside Hospital opened in response to a need for another healthcare facility within a growing community.
9. Riverside received a five-star rating for valve surgery in 2011 and 2012 from HealthGrades.
10. Riverside is the only Magnet Recognized hospital in the area, according to the hospital.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.