10 Things to Know About Paoli Hospital
Paoli (Pa.) Hospital, a member of Main Line Health System in Bryn Mawr, Pa., is a regionally and nationally recognized hospital.
Here are 10 things to know about Paoli Hospital.
1. Barbara Tachovsky, RN, MS, serves as president of Paoli Hospital.
2. Michael Buongiorno serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 157 patient beds.
4. Paoli Hospital has 939 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital recorded gross charges of $927 million and net income of $33 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. According to the American Hospital Directory, the hospital had 4,300 inpatient surgeries; 4,700 outpatient surgeries; 2,200 births; 56,500 outpatient visits; and 13,287 discharges in 2011.
7. Paoli Hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters in 2012.
8. In 1913, Paoli Hospital was founded as the Homeopathic Hospital of Chester County.
9. Paoli Hospital was recognized as one of the top ten "Best Places to Work" in the Delaware Valley by the Philadelphia Business Journal and one of the top 50 "Best Places" to work in Pennsylvania for large companies by the Central Penn Business Journal.
10. In 2012, the hospital was named one of the best hospitals for ear, nose and throat, gastroenterology, orthopedics and urology by U.S. News & World Report.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.