10 Things to Know About Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital.
1. Nathan Tudor serves as CEO of Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital.
2. David Lee serves as the hospital's CFO. He has served the hospital for two years.
3. Otto Kaiser Memorial has 25 patient beds.
4. The hospital has 150 employees and 36 physicians.
5. In 2011, Otto Kaiser's total revenue reached $25 million. The hospital's net income was $3.5 million.
6. In 2011, the hospital performed 1,200 surgeries and had 7,800 emergency room visits.
7. Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital has been recognized for its long-term commitments to the Texas Organization of Rural and Community Hospitals and the Texas Hospital Association.
8. Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital is owned by Karnes County Hospital District. The hospital district was established by legislature and opened Otto Kaiser Memorial in 1975.
9. The hospital successfully attested for meaningful use on June 30.
10. Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital recently received a trauma designation from the state of Texas meaning patients in Kenedy and the surrounding area can receive the same level of care as they would in any other trauma center.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know About Ogallala Community Hospital
10 Things to Know About North Shore University Hospital
10 Things to Know About Keck Hospital of USC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.