10 Things to Know About Doylestown Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Doylestown Hospital.
1. Richard Reif is currently serving as president and CEO. In June, he announced his plans to retire by the end of the year. The hospital has yet to name an interim CEO or permanent successor.
2. Daniel Upton serves as the CFO.
3. Doylestown Hospital has 238 beds and three additional locations for outpatient services: The Health & Wellness Center in Warrington, Pa.; Doylestown Hospital Open MRI in Hartsville, Pa.; and The Pavilion in Doylestown.
4. The hospital has 420 physicians in more than 40 specialty areas.
5. In 2011, the hospital recorded total gross charges of $960 million and a net income of $6 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
6. In 2011, the hospital had 4,100 inpatient surgeries; 7,300 outpatient surgeries; and 58,300 outpatient visits.
7. In 2012, the hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters.
8. The hospital was founded in 1923 by the Village Improvement Association, which still owns and oversees the operation of the hospital.
9. Thomson Reuters named Doylestown Hospital as one of the nation's Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospitals in 2011.
10. In June, the hospital opened a new 12-bed satellite inpatient facility with MossRehab, the largest provider of inpatient and physical outpatient and cognitive rehabilitation in Philadelphia.
If you have additional information you'd like included on the hospital featured above, or would like to recommend a hospital to be profiled in the future, please contact Lindsey Dunn, editor in chief, Becker's Hospital Review at email@example.com.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know about University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
10 Things to Know About St. David's North Austin Medical Center
10 Things to Know About Medical City Hospital in Dallas
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.