10 Things to Know About Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
Here are 10 things to know about Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital.
1. Toni Ardabell serves as CEO.
2. Pete Gallagher serves as CFO.
3. The hospital has 285 general medical and surgical beds and 93 special care beds.
4. St. Mary's has 1,839 employees.
5. In 2011, the hospital had 24,220 discharges; 10,200 inpatient surgeries; 7,600 outpatient surgeries; 2,800 births and 63,300 outpatient visits.
6. In 2011, the hospital recorded gross charges of $1.45 billion with a net income of $34 million, according to the American Hospital Directory.
7. In 2012, the hospital was named a 100 Top Hospital by Thomson Reuters.
8. Since 1966, St. Mary's Hospital has served central Virginia.
9. The hospital is best known in Richmond for its birthing center, which is repeatedly voted the "Best Place in Richmond to Have a Baby" by Style Magazine.
10. St. Mary's provides exceptional care to children with its comprehensive pediatric services, including a dedicated pediatric emergency department, an inpatient pediatric unit, a pediatric intensive care unit with onsite pediatric hospitalists 24 hours a day and a variety of pediatric subspecialty services.
More Articles on Hospital Profiles:10 Things to Know about Harlan ARH Hospital
10 Things to Know About University of Kansas Hospital
10 Things to Know about Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.