6 Things Hospitals Can Offer to Attract, Retain Top Physicians
The most cited factor physicians are looking for when it comes to a hospital employer is higher compensation, according to a recent survey by The Medicus Firm and MDLinx.com Career Center.
Sixty-three percent of respondents picked higher compensation in response to the question, "What can hospital employers offer and provide to employees to attract and retain the best doctors?"
The following were the five top selected answers behind compensation:
• Flexible schedules: 27 percent
• Better support staff: 19 percent
• Better retirement funding options: 19 percent
• Decision-making input: 19 percent
• Leadership and growth opportunities: 15 percent
Respondents could select three factors. The survey was conducted by M3 Global Research and includes responses from 536 physicians.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.