Renée Jensen is EvergreenHealth Monroe's new chief administrative officer: 6 things to know
Kirkland, Wash.-based EvergreenHealth named Renée K. Jensen senior vice president and chief administrative officer for EvergreenHealth Monroe (Wash.), effective May 2017.
Here are six things to know:
1. Ms. Jensen most recently served as CEO of Summit Pacific Medical Center, a critical access hospital in Elma, Wash.
2. Prior to that, she worked at Columbia County Health System in Dayton, Wash., serving in numerous roles, such as quality improvement director.
3. She is a fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives.
4. In addition to serving as CAO for EvergreenHealth Monroe, she will also serve as board superintendent of the Snohomish County Public Hospital District #1.
5. After affiliating with EvergreenHealth in March 2015, Snohomish County Public Hospital District #1 became EvergreenHealth Monroe.
6. EvergreenHealth Monroe is governed by two commissioners from SCPHD #1, two board members from EvergreenHealth and the CEO of EvergreenHealth.
More articles on executive moves:
5 latest CFO moves in hospitals, health systems
Former LHP Interim CEO to serve as Ardent Health Services' COO following acquisition
Dignity Health Woodland Memorial Hospital taps Dr. Sarada Mylavarapu as CMO: 3 points
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.