9 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves
1. Dru Cavanagh, BSN, RN, was named president and CEO of UHS Delaware Valley Hospital in Walton, N.Y.
2. Wilmington, Ohio-based Clinton Memorial Hospital Regional Health System named Brad Mabry COO.
3. Worcester-based UMass Memorial Health Care named Eric W. Dickson, MD, MHCM, FACEP, president and CEO, effective Feb. 25.
4. Black River Memorial Hospital in Black River Falls, Wis., named Mary Beth White-Jacobs president and CEO, effective June 28.
5. Valley Regional Hospital in Claremont, N.H., named Peter Wright president and CEO, effective March 4.
6. St. Louis-based BJC HealthCare named Joan Magruder president of St. Louis Children's Hospital and John Antes president of Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis.
7. David Lord was named president and CEO of OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group in Escanaba, Mich.
8. Huntsville (Texas) Memorial Hospital has named Shannon Brown CEO.
9. Clifford K. Harmon was named CEO of Harrison Community Hospital in Cadiz, Ohio.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's Hospital Review