14 Hospital and Health System Executive Moves
The following hospital and health system executive moves occurred within the past week, beginning with the most recent.
1. Fort Collins-based University of Colorado Health's CEO Bruce Schroffel and President Rulon Stacey announced their resignation, effective Jan. 31, 2014.
2. River's Edge Hospital & Clinic in St. Peter, Minn., named George Rohrich CEO.
3. Colusa (Calif.) Regional Medical Center announced Walter Beck has been named CEO.
4. Avera St. Mary's Hospital in Pierre, S.D., announced Paul Ebmeier has been named regional president and CEO.
5. Jeff Sherman, CFO of LifePoint Hospitals in Brentwood, Tenn., will resign from the for-profit hospital company for an undisclosed job that is closer to his family in Dallas.
6. Robbinsdale, Minn.-based North Memorial Health Care announced Todd Ostendorf as its new CFO.
7. Dallas-based Medical City named Troy Villarreal president and CEO, effective Oct. 1.
8. Franklin General Hospital in Hampton, Iowa, named Bonnie Lettow CFO, effective Sept. 3.
9. Monroe (Wis.) Clinic, a nonprofit health system, named Jim Nemeth CFO.
10. The board of trustees at Camden, S.C.-based KershawHealth chose Mike Bunch to become the health system's new CEO.
11. Parkview Medical Center in Pueblo, Colo. named Rob Thames senior vice president and COO.
12. Palo Verde Hospital in Blythe, Calif., named Sandra J. Anaya, RN, CEO.
13. Salem (Ohio) Community Hospital named Anita Hackstedde, MD, interim president and CEO.
14. Mountain States Health Alliance, a health system based in Johnson City, Tenn., announced Alan Levine has been named president and CEO.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.