21 hospitals, health systems seeking Cerner, Meditech, Epic talent
The top three vendors hospitals use to attest to the meaningful use program are Cerner, Meditech and Epic, according to June 2016 ONC data.
Here are 21 hospitals and health systems that posted job listings seeking EHR and IT expertise for these systems in the past two weeks.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. Job listings were compiled from job seeker websites.
1. Saint Joseph Mercy Health System (Ann Arbor, Mich.): Seeks a patient services assistant
2. Sinai Hospital (Baltimore): Seeks a health information document specialist
3. Rogers Memorial Hospital (Appleton, Wis.): Seeks an intake coordinator
4. Bloomington Hospital (Indianapolis): Seeks a precertification assistant
5. Mount Sinai Hospital Center (New York City): Seeks a surgical scheduling coordinator
6. Mercy Health (Grand Rapids, Mich.): Seeks a data/systems analyst
7. Virginia Hospital Center (Arlington): Seeks a systems analyst document manager
1. Winchester (Mass.) Hospital: Seeks a patient registrar
2. Lahey Clinic (Burlington, Mass.): Seeks a patient access agent
3. Porter Medical Center (Middlebury, Vt.): Seeks a medical technologist
4. Marietta (Ohio) Memorial Hospital: Seeks a patient care technician
5. Lewis-Gale Medical Center (Salem, Va.): Seeks an emergency department technician
6. Saint Vincent Hospital (Worcester, Mass.): Seeks a medical records retrieval tech
7. Henrico Doctors Hospital (Richmond, Va.): Seeks an OR scheduler
1. Mount Sinai Medical Center (Miami Beach, Fla.): Seeks an IT systems trainer
2. University of Colorado Health (Denver): Seeks an Epic ClinDoc analyst
3. Palos Community Hospital (Palos Heights, Ill.): Seeks a computer operator
4. NorthShore University HealthSystem (Evanston, Ill.): Seeks a patient access trainer
5. Northwestern Medicine (Chicago): Seeks an application support analyst
6. Kaiser Permanente (Greenwood Village, Colo. campus): Seeks an application coordinator
7. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles): Seeks an implementation specialist
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.