For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Nov. 12-16, 2012
Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare was the only one to report stock gains, and only a modest gain at that — less than 1 percent.
Here are the five-day stock prices and percentage changes for the week of Nov. 12 through Nov. 16, 2012.
• Community Health Systems (Franklin, Tenn.): $28.58 per share (down 0.14 percent)
• Health Management Associates (Naples, Fla.): $7.75 per share (down 3.79 percent)
• Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, Tenn.): $30.50 per share (down 6.71 percent)
• LifePoint Hospitals (Brentwood, Tenn.): $35.34 per share (down 3.71 percent)
• Tenet Healthcare (Dallas): $26.39 per share (up 0.88 percent)
• Universal Health Services (King of Prussia, Pa.): $41.62 per share (down 3.96 percent)
• Vanguard Health Systems (Nashville, Tenn.): $10.54 per share (down 7.21 percent)
More Articles on For-Profit Hospitals:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.