For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of June 16-20
Hospital stocks were up for all five major for-profit companies last week.
Nashville, Tenn.-based Hospital Corporation of American stock saw the biggest increase, rising 4.78 percent to close at $57.61. Tenet Healthcare Corp., based in Dallas, also saw a notable increase of 3.79 percent to $48.75.
Franklin, Tenn.-based Community Health Systems saw its stock rise 3.66 percent, closing at $45.05. King of Prussia, Pa.-based Universal Health Services' shares rose 3.18 percent to $97.06, while Brentwood, Tenn.-based LifePoint Hospitals saw its stock rise 0.53 percent to close at $64.72.
• Community Health Systems (Franklin, Tenn.): $45.05 per share (up 3.66 percent)
• Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, Tenn.): $57.61 per share (up 4.78 percent)
• LifePoint Hospitals (Brentwood, Tenn.): $64.72 per share (up 0.53 percent)
• Tenet Healthcare Corp. (Dallas): $48.75 per share (up 3.79 percent)
• Universal Health Services (King of Prussia, Pa.): $97.06 per share (up 3.18 percent)
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's Hospital CFO