For-Profit Hospital Stock Report: Week of Jan. 7-11, 2013
Naples, Fla.-based Health Management Associates was down almost 3.5 percent last week, as it prepares to release lower-than-expected financials for fiscal year 2012.
Here are the five-day stock prices and percentage changes for the week of Jan. 7 through Jan. 11, 2013.
• Community Health Systems (Franklin, Tenn.): $33.85 per share (up 4.9 percent)
• Health Management Associates (Naples, Fla.): $9.12 per share (down 3.49 percent)
• Hospital Corporation of America (Nashville, Tenn.): $33.20 per share (up 3.94 percent)
• LifePoint Hospitals (Brentwood, Tenn.): $40.80 per share (up 1.04 percent)
• Tenet Healthcare (Dallas): $34.30 per share (up 0.56 percent)
• Universal Health Services (King of Prussia, Pa.): $50.91 per share (up 1.82 percent)
• Vanguard Health Systems (Nashville, Tenn.): $12.27 per share (down 1.37 percent)
More Articles on For-Profit Hospitals:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's Hospital CFO