9 recent hospital outlook and credit rating actions
The following hospital and health system rating and outlook changes and affirmations took place in the last week, starting with the most recent.
1. Moody's affirms Owensboro Health's 'Baa3' rating
Moody's Investors Service affirmed the "Baa3" rating on Owensboro (Ky.) Health's $576 million of outstanding rated revenue bonds.
2. Fitch affirms UF Health Jacksonville's 'BBB' rating
Fitch Ratings affirmed the "BBB" rating on University of Florida Health Jacksonville's bonds.
3. Fitch revises ThedaCare's outlook to negative
Fitch Ratings revised Appleton, Wis.-based ThedaCare's outlook to negative from stable.
4. Fitch affirms Mosaic Life Care's 'A+' rating, removes negative rating watch
Fitch Ratings affirmed the "A+" rating and removed the negative rating watch on St. Joseph, Mo.-based Mosaic Life Care's bonds.
5. Moody's assigns 'Baa2' rating to Hutchinson Regional Medical Center's bonds
Moody's Investors Service assigned an initial "Baa2" rating to Hutchinson (Kan.) Regional Medical Center's proposed $34.7 million of series 2016 bonds.
6. Fitch upgrades Hunterdon Medical Center's rating to 'A+'
Fitch Ratings upgraded the rating on Flemington, N.J.-based Hunterdon Medical Center's $42.7 million of series 2014A bonds to "A+" from "A."
7. Moody's assigns 'A1' rating to Lehigh Valley Health Network's bonds
Moody's Investors Service assigned an "A1" rating to Allentown, Pa.-based Lehigh Valley Health Network's proposed $48.6 million of series 2016B bonds.
8. S&P revises SSM Health Care System's outlook to negative
S&P Global Ratings revised the outlook to negative from stable and affirmed the "A+" long-term and underlying ratings on St. Louis-based SSM Health Care System.
9. Fitch revises Temple University Health System's outlook to stable
Fitch Ratings revised Philadelphia-based Temple University Health System's rating to stable from positive.
More articles on healthcare finance:
Tenet to sell $750M in notes
HCA unveils $2B stock buyback
514 Medicare providers prescribed more than $5M in drugs in 2015
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.