8 hospitals receive credit downgrades in past month
Eight hospitals and health systems received credit downgrades during the past month, according to a report from HFA Partners.
The hospitals and health systems receiving credit downgrades included the following:
- Adventist HealthCare (Gaithersburg, Md.) — from Baa2 to Baa3 (Moody's)
- Great Plains Regional Medical Center (Elk City, Okla.) — from BB to BB- (Fitch)
- Huntington Memorial Hospital (Pasadena, Calif.) — from A to A- (S&P)
- Kuakini Health System (Honolulu) — from BB to B+ (S&P)
- Opelousas (La.) General Hospital — from BBB- to BB+ (S&P)
- Sauk Prairie Memorial Hospital (Prairie du Sac, Wis.) — from Ba1 to B1 (Moody's)
- Swedish Covenant Hospital (Chicago) — from BBB+ to BBB (S&P)
- Terrebonne General Medical Center (Houma, La.) — from A2 to A3 (Moody's)
More articles on healthcare finance:
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.