1. Employer telehealth adoption to reach 96%, survey finds
2. Teladoc earns HITRUST security certification
3. Viewpoint: VA's 'no bid' government contract with Cerner is an 'outrage'
4. These aren't your grandfather's hackers - today's cyber criminals run sophisticated operations and many organizations are vulnerable. Microsoft Cloud has the solution, and 20 million businesses already use it.
5. U of Kentucky physicians, faculty rally around surgeon stripped of privileges Full story
6. Google just bought a Seattle-based patient monitoring startup
7. How 3 health systems boosted adult immunizations - and key action items for how you can do the same
8. Elon Musk is more concerned about AI than North Korea, says regulation needed
9. DocFlight connects US physicians with patients in China
10. Jupiter Medical Center rolls out telehealth program
11. Why are communication processes a core competency for patient care and caregiver satisfaction?
8 must-read articles for healthcare leaders this week