1. 2 Representatives introduce bipartisan 'Evidence-Based Telehealth Expansion Act'
2. Apple pays Nokia $2B in patent agreement Full story
3. Penn State adds forensic simulation lab to SAFE-T Center project
4. Does your virtual care program encompass outpatient, inpatient, and transitions in care? Can patients access their resources in one place by computer, phone, or app? MDLIVE provides a telehealth program that meets patients' virtual care needs, integrates with your EHR, and enables value-based-care initiatives. Learn more.
5. Early registration discount ends today for Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2017! Less than 55 spots remain. Register here. Email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org for exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
6. Man accused of killing physician over botched prostate surgery 21 years prior Full story
7. Evaluate and discharge ED patients quicker with telemedicine - here's how. Download here.
8. Dignity Health hospital unveils telemedicine in ICU
9. North Carolina health dept. to study telemedicine standards under new bill
10. UI Health Care launches TelePrEP for rural HIV prevention
11. 3rd party network contract pitfalls to avoid for maximized reimbursement. Register here.
12. 5 most popular health IT stories in July 2017