1. 21 women making moves in healthcare leadership Full story
2. [Podcast] Harvard Business School's Dr. Robin Ely on what's really holding women back Full story
3. Keeping teams motivated when the future is murky: 12 women leading hospitals share their best advice Full story
4. Hospital pharmacy in the age of COVID-19: How to support better and swifter clinical decisions now and in the future. Click here to attend the discussion.
5. To diversify your board, look outside the usual networks — 5 strategies Full story
6. Joblessness hit Hispanic, black women hardest as pandemic peaked Full story
7. As coronavirus-related restrictions lift and businesses open back up, COVID-19 patients will need added help in navigating the return to work. Click here to learn how Indiana University Health is helping its employees and patients safely get back to work.
8. 'If you don't have women, you've lost half of the best people': New film exposes systemic discrimination in science Full story
9. Lloyd Dean, Gene Woods, Pamela Sutton-Wallace and Michellene Davis on race in America and healthcare — Join Becker's for this important conversation
10. Your implicit bias training probably won't work, but these 2 strategies will Full story
11. AdventHealth CMO Dr. Omayra Mansfield on creating joy amid COVID-19 Full story
12. 'All policy is health policy': 5 practices healthcare systems can do to dismantle structural racism Full story
13. Leadership advice from 9 women across Yale New Haven Health Full story