1. 15 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. CEOs are taking their power back Full story
3. 6 health systems shuffling leadership, operations Full story
4. Heart disease deaths are rising as cardiologists see fewer patients. Close care gaps with lessons from 2 health systems here.
5. 34 most admired healthcare companies Full story
6. 13 medical schools boycott US News rankings: Who, why and what's next Full story
7. Can health equity improve without adding costs? Learn how remote patient monitoring benefits all key stakeholders and why so many systems are adopting it.
8. The 'hard truth' about staffing shortages Full story
9. 17 health system leaders named to Essential Women's Leadership Academy class Full story
10. 'Hospital purgatory': Confidence in healthcare plunges as criticism grows louder and larger Full story
11. 29 physician specialties ranked by 2022 burnout rates Full story
12. Black History Month spotlight: Thoughts on leadership from 7 healthcare execs Full story
13. Dayton Children's fully embraced nurse feedback and is now Forbes' best employer in Ohio. See how the hospital boosted nurse engagement and satisfaction here.
14. RN average hourly wage, salary for all 50 states Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.
2. When only 35% of referrals end in a visit, you can't justify time spent on manual patient outreach. This digital upgrade led Froedtert Health to a 3-day referral-to-appointment workflow.
3. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.