1. 14 women making moves in healthcare Full story
2. 6 hospital, health system CEOs exiting their roles Full story
3. XBB.1.5 rises to 43% of cases: 4 COVID-19 updates Full story
4. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
5. Dr. Airica Steed's bold goals as MetroHealth's new CEO Full story
6. Jefferson Health reorganizing, executive job cuts coming Full story
7. Image isn't everything for executives, research suggests Full story
8. 10 healthcare names get Shkreli Awards for bad behavior Full story
9. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
10. 10 cities hit hardest by inflation Full story
11. 14 highest-paid healthcare jobs in 2023 Full story
12. Unmarried women no longer lag behind in retirement savings Full story
13. Payers are struggling to keep up with changing member expectations. Get ahead of the curve and stay there with conversational AI and these best practices.
14. Best places to work in healthcare for 2023, per Glassdoor Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. What does a sustainable workforce look like in healthcare today? Check in with 150 C-suite leaders to learn the 5 traits of a sustainable workforce and healthcare's top workforce investment priorities for 2023.
2. It's time to give nurses more control over their work schedules. See how Novant Health is doing it here.
3. Is your organization prepared for the next health crisis? A new survey found the key is smart tech investments. Get the results here.