1. Federal judges block vaccination mandate for healthcare workers Full story
2. Massachusetts hospital facing potential fine over closed beds amid nurses strike Full story
3. CEO of Washington hospital resigns after 2 years Full story
4. Your membership strategy needs an upgrade. Here's what providers and payers should know about changing consumer expectations.
5. Oregon hospital workers plan second strike Full story
6. Only 17% of Americans see their career as a source of meaning in their life Full story
7. COVID has shifted the workplace needs of clinical and office staff. Here are 3 key ways to support both.
8. Don't mix emojis and work, expert says Full story
9. Viewpoint: Younger workers are already fed up Full story
10. How providers, payers are responding to rising mental health concerns Full story
11. Hospital margins sink again as labor expenses mount: Kaufman Hall Full story
12. Top 10 MBA programs for entrepreneurs Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Overworked call centers? Here's how Notable Health used AI to slash a health system's call volumes by 60%.
2. Improving patient discharge practices with traditional tools can only go so far. Here’s how AI automation can help.
3. ORs won’t reach their full potential without predictive analytics— learn how the tech saves time & reduces costs.