1. Antiviral, antibiotic shortages complicate already difficult virus season Full story
2. Attorneys for fired MetroHealth CEO allege board retaliation Full story
3. Glass syringes can't connect with some needleless connectors, FDA tells physicians Full story
4. Healthcare supply chains face enormous pressures. Learn innovative strategies you can use right now to improve resiliency and mitigate risks.
5. Providence closes all 27 retail clinics in Southern California Full story
6. 5 hospitals, health systems cutting services Full story
7. Improve your cancer center’s efficiency and alleviate staffing shortages: learn how from two real-world case studies.
8. Blood bag shortage complicates collection efforts Full story
9. What spurs patients to change providers? What are their most surprising care preferences? Get answers to these Qs and more to better engage your patients and drive more loyalty.
10. Yale New Haven, Adena Health and 8 other systems seeking supply leaders Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 3 strategies to reduce costs and increase collections from Mercy Health, Piedmont Healthcare and UCHealth.
2. 220+ hospital leaders share purchasing goals, strategies & challenges. Read these 8 insights in this 2022 supply chain report.
3. UCHealth cut time-to-admit by 16% and saw an $8M return on investment using this modernized approach to capacity management.