1. 12 health systems awarded for supply chain excellence in 2023 Full story
2. Device recall delays linked to CEO stock shares, study finds Full story
3. Virginia health system cuts salary expenses as supply costs remain high Full story
4. Clinical documentation complexity is burning clinicians out. Learn how a 7-hospital system uses AI to lighten the load.
5. 10 systems seeking supply leaders Full story
6. Steris completes $540M acquisition of Becton, Dickinson surgical instrument unit Full story
7. If your organization wants to improve cardiac outcomes, patient blood management can't be overlooked. Get tips from the experts during this session.
8. North Carolina hospital closes, files for bankruptcy Full story
9. It's 2023 and women are still underrepresented in academic medicine leadership. Experts share how organizations can better support career advancement for women physicians here.
10. Why health systems are moving away from Oracle Cerner Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Stop spending thousands of dollars on products that go unused. See how the right inventory partner can prevent overstocking, spot hoarding and reduce the risk of expired products being used in patient care.
2. 75% of supply chain leaders expect challenges to worsen or remain the same. Get the 2023 supply chain resiliency guide here.
3. Your ASC can't afford to waste precious resources. Learn how to overcome today's economic challenges with limited resources here.