1. Nitrile glovemaker receives $58M to expand Texas facilities Full story
2. Forecast calls for drop in demand for traveling nurses Full story
3. Medtronic recalls catheters for hub defect Full story
4. Hospitals have spent more than $3B getting PPE during the pandemic — make sure your team is following the right protocols.
5. As Pfizer's antiviral use decreases, 70M Paxlovid packs could be left over Full story
6. 10 systems seeking supply chain talent Full story
7. Supply chain disruptions will arise. Learn how leading health systems are increasing productivity and resiliency with technology + strategy.
8. San Francisco, New York state call monkeypox an emergency: 5 updates Full story
9. Laundry to linens to lab testing - third-party purchased services can total up to 25% of your operations costs. Make meaningful change.
10. US to buy 66M doses of Moderna's omicron-targeted vaccine Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. "Reversing" diabetes is a seductive, but unrealistic goal. Take a more effective approach to diabetes management by avoiding these 6 treatment myths.
2. Reflect reality with this data method to improve patient outcomes - all while protecting patient privacy.
3. Positive patient experiences affect healthcare organizations and patients. Find the top 10 ways to satisfy your patients and how it drives revenue here.